Sunday, June 06, 2010

Teddy Bear Art & Craft Festival

Well things went pretty well at the Teddy Bear festival. Except for having to shut down a little early because of Tornado warnings in Litchfield County. Sales were a little low but I think it was the type of festival. Geared more toward doing things for the kids. (i.e. face painting, sand art, teddy bear parade, etc, etc, etc) Sometimes you just don't know what to expect from an arts & crafts fair. Will I do this festival again next year? I'll have to think about it when the time comes.
I was approched by a woman who is in charge of an Art Faire in Litchfield (yes the same litchfield with the tornado warnings) she asked if I was available to do their Faire. Told her I definetaly would. I haven't done an arts & crafts show there but I know it's a more artsy community, so hopefully I will do well there.

Father's Day weekend Linda and I will be at the Monroe Congregational Church Strawberry Festival in Monreo, CT. This is our first 2 day show! Kinda excited. We've done shows in Monroe before and have always done well. We'll see, I will keep you posted.

No comments: