Saturday, August 20, 2011

How did it become the middle of August already


I'm really having a hard time understanding how the middle of August got here so fast. The Monroe Apple Festival is Sept. 10th and 11th and may I just say "I AM NOT READY". But not to fear I will be ready. Tired and cranky, but ready. I've changed so many things this summer that I am having a interesting time trying to adjust. Going from a part-time job (mind you with full time hours) to a full time job (at Michaels Arts & Crafts) and trying to stay on top of my jewelry classes and my business is a challenge. But it's the challenges in life that keep us going. So I will go on and it will all be good (and tired).

I had a customer order 10 of my mini tidbit bowls so she can give them as Christmas gifts. So I have been working on those and yesterday a customer asked how much it would be to buy all of Linda's starry night cityscape dishes. Probably should call Linda and tell her. LOL.

Well gotta get ready for work. Talk to you all later.


No comments: