Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time to CREATE CREATE CREATE

Well the wedding is over. Christina and Joe are away enjoying their new roles as husband and wife. Sure it's easy when your in San Lucia (not sure of that spelling). But they are wonderful together and with the grace of God they will have a long and happy life together.

But now what? For me I mean. Well it means I have a couple of months (before I start planning another of my daughters weddings) to just CREATE CREATE AND CREATE.

I have a friend who has let me borrow wooden stamps. No not the comercial stamps but beautiful, hand carved, made for batik, wooden stamps. Intricate, wonderful, I can't even explain how beautiful these stamps are. They were made in Moracco I beleive. So I am going to us them for decorating my pottery. I've waited awhile to do this (no time with planning for the wedding and all). I truly hope I can do justice to these wonderful wooden stamps.

No comments: