Sunday, February 14, 2010

Networking

Well I've spent the last few days networking with many other artists who have shops on etsy, twittering, Facebooking, Blogging. I have almost 50 fans on my Facebook fan page. Thank you everyone. I am hoping to get many more. I am really impressed with the number of fans many of my fellow etsyians have. Staying hopefull that many fans equal many sales. I have come across so many talented artists it it truly overwhelming.



I will pick and choose those artisians that I especially like and share them with my friends, family and customers. Hopefully they will do the same.



I know the networking end of things is so important and yet it is my least favorite process. I love being in the studio and just creating. I know if you don't network no one will know who you are and no one will find you and then you have no sales. Grrrrrr!



I am going to set up a shop with Art Fire and a couple of friends said I should give e-bay a try.



I'll let you know how it goes.



Well my muse is calling me. I think she wants me to stop sitting at the computer and start glazing the pieces I made the other day.



Have a Wonderful Valentines Day.

No comments: